At the start of the new year is always a good time to look back at the past, and more importantly, forward to the coming year.
Do you make New Year’s resolutions? What is a resolution? A resolution is a promise. It is a promise that you make to yourself!
It is a tradition for people to make resolutions at the beginning of a new year.
It’s a time to reflect on the changes we want (or need) to make and resolve to follow through on those changes.
1. Before making a New Year’s resolution let’s reflect… What kind of person am I?
- Am I a Kind Person?
- How Do I Treat My Friends?
- How Do I Treat My Siblings?
- How Do I Treat People I Don’t Know?
- What in My Life Should I Be Thankful For?
- Are All People as Lucky as I Am?
- What’s Something I Love Doing?
- What’s Something I’m Good At?
- What’s Something I Struggle At ?
- What’s My Favorite Part of Myself?
2. How to make a New Year’s resolution
3. What are your New Year’s Resolutions?
Make a list of ten things you would like to improve, change, this year. Explan how your going to go about achieving those goals.
Example : Resolution– I will exercice more this year.
Achieving my goal– I will walk 30 minutes every other day.
- You need help (mynewyearsresolutions)