Christmas is around the corner, let’s learn and have fun with it!
1. Christmas vocabulary and expressions
2. The Chickens Take a Holiday
Read or listen to the story
3. Read and answer the questions
4. Tourisme and holiday, read the questions in activity 1 and discuss them with your partner. http://www.tefl.net/esl-lesson-plans/TP_Tourism-and-Holidays.pdf
5. Christmas a global phenomenon? Activity 1 http://www.tefl.net/esl-lesson-plans/TP_Christmas_global.pdf
Conversation with a partner , give a written copy to you teacher.
6. Chrismas card https://www.englishclub.com/esl-articles/200112.htm
7. Prepare a christmas card for a family member http://www.wishesquotes.com/christmas/christmas-wishes#c1
8. Christmas question past, present and futur http://www.tefl.net/esl-lesson-plans/TBW_Christmas_Conversation.pdf
9. Holiday activity 2 http://www.tefl.net/esl-lesson-plans/TBW_Holidays-HolidaysAndHotels.pdf